FlamebarTM Fire-Rated Shaft Systems Deliver Proven Space, Schedule and Cost Advantages
Building Codes often require separate building compartments to limit the spread of fire and smoke.
Ventilation ducts often penetrate these compartments.
Traditional methods to achieve compartmental fire-rating use conventional
SMACNA Riser Ducts + 2-HR Fire-Rated Gypsum Enclosures.
- FlamebarTM supports fast track project delivery; Reclaims valuable floor area and reduces
ceiling plenum clearances
- ISO 6944 and ASTM E119 tested and code compliant
Value Engineering Savings at Every Step:
- Saves 2-HR drywall shaft enclosure construction
- Allows easier fire damper framing and installation, can be offset
- Improves Fire-Rated wall penetrations
- Simplifies Fire Caulking Inspections
- Simplifies coordination at install
Firespray Fire Rated Duct Brochure – available upon request
Download our Design Guide
Please complete the form below and we’ll send you our Fire Rated Systems Design Guide: